Kitchen Fire At Grand Central Reasturant

Earlier today, a fire broke out at Junior’s Restaurant on the lower level of Grand Central Terminal.  The FDNY responded and extinguished the fire promptly, before it could cause extensive damage.  According to DNAinfo, no injuries were reported.

At the time, there was special concern because of the attacks in Brussels, Belgium, but by all indications the fire at Junior’s was accidental.

Some people in Midtown took photographs and recorded video which were uploaded to the DNAinfo website.  Here’s a link to the article:

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20160322/midtown/fire-breaks-out-grand-central-terminal-restaurant-fdny-says

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s